The deadline to register to vote for the CD-34 Special Election was Monday, May 16, 2022.
Use this form to confirm or update your registration:
If you have questions, please call our voter assistance hotline at 844-TX-VOTES.
I voted in the November 2020 Election – how can I confirm I’m still registered to vote at my current address?
You can confirm that the elections office has all your information correct by checking the Secretary of State’s “Am I registered?” website here. If you need to make changes or can’t find yourself there, see the question below about getting registered to vote.
How do I get registered to vote?
- If you have been registered in Texas, but have moved recently (either within your county OR to a new county), you can now update your address online here.
- If you need to update the address on your driver’s license or state ID, you can complete both processes together online. Follow the instructions here.
- If you’re registering to vote in Texas for the first time or you don’t have a Texas Driver’s License or DPS-issued ID, you will need to complete, sign and mail in a paper application. Go to RegisterTexas.com.
- Enter your information and request an application be mailed to you. Fill it out and mail it to your election official in the provided envelope. This will get you registered for the next election.
- If you have a printer, envelope, and stamp, you can also print out your application at RegisterTexas.com.
- To register in person, find your county and find the address and hours of your voter registrar’s office here and they will help you get registered on-site.
I updated my registration or sent in my application. How long should it be before I’m registered?
- By law, your county’s voter registrar must process your registration within 7 days of them receiving your application.
- If your application was postmarked or completed online by the deadline (30 days before Election Day), you are eligible to vote anytime during early voting or on Election Day. You do not have to wait until Election Day.